A 5-star air conditioner works far better than a 3-star air conditioner and consumes less energy. It is also eco-friendly and cools the space faster than a 3-star air conditioner.
As you go through the ratings, you will save more energy. A 5-star air conditioner may save up to 28% more energy than a 3-star air conditioner on average.
You can figure out how much heat an AC removes by multiplying the entire amount of energy it uses to do so. A higher score indicates greater efficiency.
A higher-rated air conditioner is more powerful. It also cools faster and more reliably. Despite its strength, it produces less noise.
The energy efficiency of an air conditioner is determined by its star rating.
A customer can use a star rating to figure out how much electricity is needed to run an air conditioner.
You won’t know how effective the air conditioner is or how much of an influence it will have on your monthly power expenses unless it has a star rating. Will it be able to chill a little or a huge area? While the characteristics of an air conditioner can be comprehended, there is no way to assess its performance without an energy star.
While you will save more money in the long term, you will have to pay a little more upfront to reap the advantages of lower power costs.
Differences Between 3 Star AC and 5 Star AC
Air conditioners with a five-star rating have a poor rating in selection because of their price, power usage, maintenance costs, and other factors that might be at blame. Furthermore, ACs with a 5-star or higher rating are preferred since they chill the inside of the room or hall much faster than ACs with lower ratings.
The following points explain the distinctions between a 5-star and a 3-star air conditioner. –
- A 5-star air conditioner has better cooling and power efficiency than a 3-star air conditioner.
- When compared to 3-star ACs, 5-star ACs utilize less energy and so save money on power costs.
- ACs with five stars are more durable than those with three stars.
- When compared to 3-star ACs, 5-star ACs often feature a larger condenser, resulting in greater heat exchange.
- 5-star air conditioners produce less heat than 3-star air conditioners.
- Higher-rated air conditioners are deemed more powerful since they chill the space faster.
Star Rating in Power Consumption
There are several factors that influence AC power usage and a few of them are listed below:
- The AC power usage is affected by the number of persons in a room. For example, a room with 20-25 people needs many air conditioners but a space with 3-5 people just needs one.
- The total quantity of electrical gadgets in the room generates greater heat, resulting in higher AC power usage to cool the space.
- A 5-star rated air conditioner saves energy but a 1 or 2-star air conditioner consumes more energy.
- The AC power usage is affected by the temperature outside and within the room. When the outside temperature exceeds 35 degrees, the air conditioner uses more power to cool the inside.
- Window air conditioners, inverter air conditioners, split air conditioners, and central air conditioners all have different power usage.
- When it comes to AC power usage, the size of the space is crucial. The greater size of a room is a higher AC power usage. Similarly, smaller rooms do not use as much electricity as larger rooms.
Advantages of 5 Star ACs
- A 5-star air conditioner works far better than a 3-star air conditioner and consumes less energy. It is also eco-friendly and cools the space faster than a 3-star air conditioner.
- As you go through the ratings, you will save more energy. A 5-star air conditioner may save up to 28% more energy than a 3-star air conditioner on average.
- You can figure out how much heat the AC removes by multiplying the entire amount of energy it uses to do so. A higher score indicates greater efficiency.
- A higher-rated air conditioner is more powerful. It also cools faster and more reliably. Despite its strength, it produces less noise.
5.5 Star Rated AC by Walton
Walton, a Bangladeshi electronics and technology company, has released one of the world’s most energy-efficient air conditioners.
Bangladesh Standards and Testing Institution (BSTI) awarded the ultra energy-saving ‘Inverna’ series AC a 5.5-star energy rating certificate. The 1-ton air conditioner consumes just Tk 2.19 per hour in Eco Mode, making it the most energy-efficient air conditioner in Bangladesh and the subcontinent.
Electronic items are given star grades based on their capacity to save energy. A product with a higher star rating is more energy efficient. Only Walton AC has three or more BSTI verified star ratings in Bangladesh. Thus a 5.5 star rated Walton Air Conditioner becomes the best energy-saving system for your home.
The environmentally friendly Inverna AC compressor uses the CFC-free, widely known R-32 refrigerant. Smart control and turbo mode are the advanced features. Due to its louver finned tube evaporator and microchannel condenser, Walton AC is also more durable.
Walton is a manufacturer of high-quality air conditioners at an affordable price. There are several alternatives to choose from. Because their items are 100 percent authentic, you never have to worry about their quality. To learn more about the innovative and energy-efficient air conditioners, contact your local Walton Plaza or visit their website. Get the greatest items from the most recognized electrical company in Bangladesh!
Air conditioners use a substantial amount of power. For those who must pay for the electricity, this has both financial and environmental consequences. Because coal-fired power plants produce so much electricity, air conditioning indirectly contributes to the production of greenhouse gases and other pollutants. But with Walton’s 5.5 star rated AC, you can easily save energy and get maximum cooling at the same time, thus you have to pay less electricity bills.
So, get the 5.5-star rated Walton AC from your nearest outlets and save up energy.