Air conditioners are price comparatively high. So on top of that, if you have to repair your air conditioners often, it can create a big dent in your wallet.
Just like any other electrical appliance, air conditioners need a certain amount of care too. By taking care of your air conditioners you are ensuring that:
- They have a longer lifespan
- They have good performance and proper cooling capacity
- They do not need huge maintenance
- They are not potentially explosive
- They do not pose a threat to the lives of yourself and your loved ones
- Humidity in the air is properly controlled
- You get your desired service for your money.
What Is A Residential Air Conditioner?
There are mainly four types of air conditioners that are commonly used:
- Wall mounted split Type air conditioner
- Cassette and Ceiling Type Air Conditioner
- Window type air conditioner
- Industrial HVAC (heating, ventilation, & air conditioning)
Among all these, wall-mounted split-type air conditioners are the ones most commonly used in households. They have both tonnage system and BTU (British thermal unit) System which indicates the air conditioner cooling or heating capacity.
Using this capacity you can easily choose the right size air conditioner for your room
There are mainly three tonnage systems for split-type air conditioners: 1-ton, 1.5-ton, and 2 ton. Considering 10 feet room height-
- 1-ton air conditioners cover up to 120 square feet.
- 5-ton air conditioners can cover up to 180 square feet.
- 2 ton split air conditioners are the largest ones and can cover up to 240 square feet.
So if you do not have an idea of the accurate measurements of your room, you can measure it using a ruler or a measuring tape and then choose the right air conditioner according to it.
Note: Depending on the Floor, Wall Type, Room Isolation, Number of People, Number of Wall Exposed to Sunlight, And Number of windows & doors the selected room’s Air Conditioner capacity may vary. For selecting the perfect capacity AC please visit https://waltonbd.com/btu-calculator.
Things to consider during the install of an air conditioner
You must choose to install it in the correct place in your room. Because if it is not installed appropriately incorrect place it will not give out the most efficient performance.
- Do not place it in an isolated corner of your room. That way, the air conditioner will only deliver cold air to a certain narrow place of your room and will fail to distribute the air equally around the room.
- Do not place it somewhere it can contact sunlight. The heat from the sunlight will interfere with the inner cooling system of the air conditioner and can cause it to malfunction and discharge comparatively low cold air. You can also use curtains and blinds to avoid direct contact of heat from the sunlight with the air conditioner.
- Do not mount it in a too low or too high place on the wall because that way it cannot deliver cold air efficiently as it will if it is mounted on a proper height of a wall. Height from Ceiling to Air conditioner indoor air suction inlet should be maintain for circulating proper amount of air volume. Always follow the instruction manual to install the air conditioner indoor and outdoor unit for distributing the cold air as efficiently through each corner of the room.
How to make your residential air conditioner last long?
There are several ways you can ensure that your air conditioner has a longer lifespan.
- Clean your air conditioner filter nets from time to time (at least 15 days). Air conditioner filters trap a lot of dust and allergens from your air. If they start to build up, it will damage the internal filtration system of the air conditioner and your air will not clean as efficiently as it was supposed to. So keep your air conditioner filters clean and change them routinely with the help of a technician.
- If you are someone who is constantly in an air conditioner, leave it on for a long while rather than turning them off and on every time. Because every time they are turned off the room starts to warm up slowly and next time the air conditioner is turned on it will take a lot more work to cool down the room. If every time turned off and on then during starting compressor take more current and frequently on/off, compressor on/off cycle reduce so long term reliability of compressor reduce.
- Last but not least, treat your air conditioners with an annual servicing. Again, like any other electrical appliances, they need check-ups and clean-ups too. Call an expert to do.
About Walton Air Conditioner
Walton produces the most long-lasting and affordable air conditioners. Walton air conditioners that meet the international safety standards, meaning that you and your loved ones will be safe from accident.
Walton air conditioners are known to be very durable and sustainable as they can last up to years. They use high-quality parts in all of their air conditioners so you do not have to worry about constantly changing or replacing your residential air conditioner.
This also ensures that there is no big dent in your wallet and you spend less money on the constant repair and replacement of your air conditioner. The amount of money you spend on it initially is the only amount you will have to spend on your Walton air conditioner.
- Walton Air conditioners use amazing Intelligent Inverter technology that operates your AC smoothly and silently while giving you a fast cooling process.
- Energy saving feature, which will allow you to save up to 60-70 percent of energy with just the tap of a button, making it very Eco-Friendly with low global warming potentials.
- Walton air conditioner has a very wide working voltage range, therefore you will not have any worries about your air conditioner damaging or getting ruined due to a large amount of voltage fluctuation.
- Walton air conditioners have a multi-directional airflow system and are compatible with both iOS and Android devices. This amazing feature allows you to control your air conditioner with your phone itself and ensures that cold air reaches every corner of your room.
- It has a wide range of temperatures that will allow you to choose according to your needs.
- The Walton Air conditioners use special gas that has Zero Ozone Depletion Potential, thus making them very eco-friendly and harmless.
- Unique Dual Defender technology that has a dust filter, an antiviral filter, and an ionizer that gets rid of all the allergens and microbes and odours in your air, leaving you with fresh, healthy air to breathe in.
- UV care technology also traps any bacteria in the air and gets rid of them. you get fresh, clean air to breathe.
- According to the BDS star rating, Walton air conditioners have 2.5 stars, 3 star & 5.5-star models, making it a reliable choice for your home.
- The Walton air conditioners have unique frost clean technology which helps increase the longevity of your air evaporator. It also reduce master clean period of evaporator.
- The air conditioners have a technology that helps them memorize the swing angles you last set them on, making it less hassle for you to manually set the angles every time you turn on your Air conditioners.
- Smart Diagnosis technology that detects any of the problems it may have internally and gives you a blinking signal when anything is wrong with the air conditioner so that you can fix it right away.
- Walton air conditioners are especially ensured to be mold-proof, dry evaporator and free of any fungi or other harmful microbes in evaporator coil.
- Kid’s mode in Walton Air conditioner control suitable volume flow rate of air, direction of flowing air and kill bacteria of air, so you can relax in peace.
- Auto-restart technology, that turns on your Air conditioner itself in the time set for it. This keeps you free of the hassle of turning it on manually every time.
Walton all available air conditioner Series with Exclusive features
Oceanus Series: It has a unique voice control feature that allows you to adjust the temperature of your air conditioner and control it using just your voice. You can command your air conditioner and completely control it using only and only your voice.
The Walton air Oceanus series air conditioners come with easy-to-operate features that are all accessible using your voice. You can turn your air conditioner on and off using just your voice and also change it to different modes such as fan mode or sleep mode.
Inverna Series: This is another series of wall-mounted split-type AC that is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. So you can control your air conditioner with your phone only.
The air conditioner of this series has the highest COP model which saves up to 70% energy. According to the BDS star rating, this series has 2.5 stars, 3 star & 5.5-star models also.
This air conditioner works amazing at saving electricity for your home. So if you are looking for an option to help cut back electricity bills, Walton air conditioners from the INVERNA SERIES are your best choice.
Diamond Series: This is a series of wall mounted split type air conditioners that come with the most astonishing features. The air conditioners of this series have unique frost clean technology which helps increase the longevity of your air conditioner.
When you turn on the Frost Clean technology of your air conditioner using your remote control, it frosts and then defrosts the contents inside the condenser, including the dust. It is then blown away using a high-speed blower to eliminate the growth of mildew.
Krystaline Series: A reputed company of Bangladesh, Walton air conditioners which are a part of the Krystaline series have unique dual defender filtration techno with all of their air conditioners.
This has a dust filter with numerous pores that ensures that even the finest dust is filtered from the air. The antiviral filter ensures that all the microbial organisms from the air are filtered off the air, and the ionizer filter has ionizing abilities which eliminate any bacteria lurking in the premises of your beloved home.
Riverine Series: Air conditioners that are a part of this series come with double the benefits of a regular air conditioner. These Walton air conditioners have both heating and cooling systems, all in one product.
With this product, you do not have to worry about buying a new and different heating element in the winter, as this air conditioner will warm up your house as efficiently as it will cool it down.
This Riverine series of air conditioners will also control the humidity in your air in the most efficient way.
To buy Walton products visit the nearest outlet or contact us at eplaza.waltonbd.com.