Air conditioners are one of the top electricity-consuming electrical appliances among other residential electrical appliances. This is one of the top reasons some people do not think it is sensible to have an air conditioner in their home.
But with modern technology, there are countless models and brands of air conditioners in the market that can reduce the amount of electricity consumed by them.
With the help of these technologies, you can save up to 70 percent of the electricity at your home and also save some money at the end of the day, giving your wallet some rest. Saving electricity is important because it helps the environment in a great way.
It also protects your beloved pets and even yourself from the consumption and inhalation of toxic fumes and chemicals.
To protect your loved ones and yourself from the harmful effects of overspending electricity, save some with your air conditioner and nature will thank you for it.
Why is it important to save electricity?
Electricity is produced in different types of power plants. There are hydro-powered plants, nuclear plants, coal-fuelled power plants, etc.
Among all of them, some are non-renewable resources, and some are known to release extremely toxic gases like carbon dioxide and infrared radiation into the atmosphere which ultimately pollutes the air and the environment around you.
Some of these toxic wastes are dumped into the waters, thus polluting the water you and your loved ones are drinking.
How to Save Electricity with an Air Conditioner?
- There are a lot of ways you can save electricity with an air conditioner which is stereotypically known as one of the most electricity-consuming appliances.
- Turn off your air conditioner when you are not using it. Like any other electrical appliance, it is also using up your electricity when you are not there. So to avoid that, turn off your air conditioner when you are leaving the room for a long amount of time.
- Keep your air conditioners out of direct contact with the sunlight. When heat from the sun hits your air conditioner directly, it can interfere with the internal coming system of the air conditioner and it can take longer to cool your room down. Use blinds and curtains to prevent direct contact of your air conditioner with the heat from the sun.
- Contrary to popular belief, leaving your air conditioner on for all-time saves more energy than turning it on and off frequently. If you are someone who stays in the range of an air conditioner all the time, consider keeping it turned on rather than turning it on and off constantly. Because once it is turned off the heat starts flowing into the room and humidity builds up, causing more energy consumption of the air conditioner the next time it is turned on.
- Keep your filters and other parts cleaned and checked regularly. Some of the air conditioner parts may grow faulty over the year and use up more electricity than needed, so give your air conditioners a master check annually.
- Operate your inverter air conditioner with some special mode like for fast cooling use turbo cool mode. Use auto Eco mode for minimise power consumption.
Which Brand Has The Most Energy Saving Air Conditioner?
Walton manufactures the most energy-saving air conditioners in Bangladesh. They can save up to 70 percent of energy.
They also have unique Inverter technology that allows air conditioners to operate silently so you do not have to worry about the loud sounds of air conditioners ruining your peace.
They are also very eco-friendly as they use gases with zero ozone depletion potential. That way there is minimal damage to the ozone layer and the environment. There is also less air pollution happening from the air conditioner.
Why choose us?
- Walton has a large variety of air conditioners with the most elegant designs and patterns for you to choose from.
- Walton has offering best product in best price ensuring product longevity and best quality.
- Walton air conditioner has own service management system and All of Walton’s air conditioners come with a warranty so you will have no worries about product servicing and damaged parts.
- Walton Air conditioners use amazing Intelligent Inverter technology that operates your AC smoothly and silently while giving you a fast cooling process
Energy-saving feature, which will allow you to save up to 70 percent of energy with just the tap of a button, making it very Eco-Friendly with low global warming potentials.
- Walton air conditioner have a very wide working voltage range, therefore you will not have any worries about your air conditioner damaging or getting ruined due to a large amount of voltage fluctuation.
- Walton air conditioners have a multi-directional airflow system and are compatible with both iOS and Android devices. This amazing feature allows you to control your air conditioner with your phone itself and ensures that cold air reaches every corner of your home.
- The Walton Air conditioners use special gas that has Zero Ozone Depletion Potential, thus making them very eco-friendly and harmless.
Unique Dual Defender technology that has a dust filter, an antiviral filter, and an ionizer that gets rid of all the allergens and microbes and odours in your air, leaving you with fresh, healthy air to breathe in.
- UV cure technology also traps any bacteria in the air and gets rid of them.
- Walton air conditioners are especially ensured to be mold-proof, dry evaporator and free of any fungi or other harmful microbes in evaporator coil.
- The Walton air conditioners have unique frost clean technology which helps increase the longevity of your air evaporator. It also reduce master clean period of evaporator.
- Kid’s mode in Walton Air conditioner control suitable volume flow rate of air, direction of flowing air and kill bacteria of air, so you can relax in peace.
- Auto-restart technology, that turns on your Air conditioner itself in the time set for it. This keeps you free of the hassle of turning it on manually every time.
- Smart Diagnosis technology that detects any of the problems it may have internally and gives you a blinking signal when anything is wrong with the air conditioner so that you can fix it right away.
- Highest COP Model 2.5, 3 star & 5.5 star. High COP means less input power. So Power bill will save.
So now that you know what type of air conditioning system you need for your room and where to get it, set off on your search to find the most perfect air conditioner for you!
To buy Walton products visit the nearest outlet or contact us at eplaza.walton.bd.