Although Bangladesh is well known for its six seasons, the heat of the summer is present throughout the year. It can be said that electric fans have become a daily necessity in our life to survive the heat. So it is absolutely impossible to stay at home without any fans.
Let’s find out how you can clean your fan in the easiest way possible.
Things you need for cleaning a Fan:
1. Step Stool or Ladder
If you want to clean your fans then it’s pretty obvious that you have to climb onto something in order to get a hold of it. So a step stool or ladder will be very much helpful for that.
2. An Old Pillowcase
You can dust off your fan blades with an old pillowcase. It will be much more convenient for cleaning a ceiling fan.
3. A Bucket
This is needed so that you can fill an adequate amount of warm water in it and use it while cleaning the fan.
4. A Clean Cloth
Microfiber cloth is a great option for wiping the dirt off the fan. Besides this, if you don’t have a microfiber cloth at your house, then you can use any cloth other than that.
5. An All-Purpose Cleaner
Just dusting off the fan won’t help.If you want your fan to be completely clean and shiny then you also need to use cleaners. You can use mild detergent powder or dish soap in this case.
6. Can of Compressed Air
This is the best option for cleaning fans with unmovable grates. Just spray the air onto the grate and the blades to quickly clean off the dust.
How To Clean Walton’s fan?
The cleaning of fans depends on the type of fan you are using. Walton’s fans are easier to clean than most other fans available in the market. Some of the steps by which you can clean your fan are:
For fans with steel grate:
- First, turn off the fan or unplug it.
- Remove the steel grate safely.
- Vacuum the grate properly to get rid of the dust.
- After that wipe the steel grate with a clean cloth and water.
- When the steel grate is done, wipe the blades of the fan with another clean damp towel, dish soap, and water.
- Lastly, dry the blades and the covers completely and reattach the fan grate.
For Bedroom Ceiling Fans:
- First, switch off the power of the fan
- Then take a step stool or ladder so that you can climb up.
- Then, vacuum the blades of the fan in order to clean off the dust.
- Pour dish soap or detergent powder in a small bucket and mix thoroughly.
- Then take a clean microfiber cloth and dip it in the bucket.
- After that, squeeze the excess water from the cloth.
- Wipe the blades of the fan with that cloth one by one.
- After everything is done, let the fan dry completely.
(Follow this whole process at least once a month)
For Exhaust Fans
- First, turn off or unplug it.
- Then, remove the mesh of the exhaust fan and put it in a solution of ammonia and hot water, and let it soak for an hour. This will help to remove the fat that accumulates on the filter.
- After that, carefully open the blades of the fan with a screwdriver. And soak them in a mixture of hot water and dish soap. Gently scrub the blades for removing the dirt and fat.
- Use caustic chemicals and hot water for breaking down the grease. You can also scrape it before applying chemicals if the grease buildup is heavy.
- Scrub and rinse the fan after the whole process is done and let it dry.
For Kitchen and Living Room Ceiling Fans
The process of cleaning the fans of the kitchen and living room is just like the cleaning process of bedroom fans. But these fans must be cleaned every week because people go in and out of these rooms more than the bedrooms which result in the accumulation of dust in fans.
If the fans of these rooms are not cleaned frequently then this dust may circulate in our house and can also contaminate our foods and irritate our lungs.
Why Is It Necessary To Clean Fans?
It is necessary to clean fans so that dust doesn’t circulate in our house and contaminate the air. If the fans are not cleaned then the dust might cause different diseases like asthma or lung problems. Besides, cleaning the fans also makes them work more efficiently and also ensures optimal performance.
So if you want your family to be healthy and enjoy a fresh and cool breeze then you must clean your fans.
Types of Fans:
Before buying a fan you must check the types and facilities the fan is offering to you. There are many types of fans, some of them are stated below:
- Ceiling Fan
- Rechargeable Fan
- Rechargeable Wall Fan
- Stand Fan
- Hi-Speed Fan
- Wall Fan
- Table Fan
- Exhaust Fan
- Net Fan
Each of these fans has different functions. So be sure to check before purchasing a fan.
Why Should You Buy Walton’s Fan?
Walton is the no.1 electronic brand in Bangladesh. We have developed products that are especially suited for Bangladeshi people. We always try our level best to ensure the finest quality products to our customers.
Walton provides the best quality fans in Bangladesh that are durable to last several years. We make fans that are stylish, efficient, and also come with strong blades and a long-lasting motor.
More people are using Walton’s fans because of its amazing quality. This way, you can be saved from the trouble of buying new fans and replacing the old ones.
Walton products are highly praised and recommended by the customers of Bangladesh. Walton is the top fan company in Bangladesh and is also budget-friendly.
Walton offers 24-hour customer service. So, the customer can make their inquiries anytime they want. Our service providers are always ready to assist you. We deliver the product in the shortest time possible, all around the country.
The cleaning of fans depends on the type of fan you are using and where you are using that. By reading the above article, you now know the probable ways through which you can clean and increase your fans’ longevity.
For getting more information please visit our website or just contact us directly.