Compressor data sheet is an important factor when it comes to buying and selling compressors.
Compressors come in different size and shapes, and models, and they can differ by motor types, displacement, winding wires, input power etc. So it is extremely important to buy and sell the right kind of compressor with the right kind of inputs.
This is where compressor data sheet is of importance, with accurate data sheets, local and international companies buy the required model compressors.
Walton provides the compressor data sheets to many reputable companies all around the world for them to buy refrigerator compressors accordingly.
Walton compressor data sheets and types
Walton compressor data sheets are available to assemble all the data of a compressor model at once. It makes the manufacturing process of refrigerator compressor convenient for the companies.
The compressor data sheet effectively plays a great role in buying and selling compressors. Without the data sheet one won’t be able to buy the compressors of the correct models and requirements.
The features of a compressor that will be available in the compressor data sheet are- Model, Motor type, Displacement (cm^3), winding wire, performance and input power.
Currently the series running in Walton Compressor is “Walpha”. Many other series will be available by Walton in the near future. This series contains two type of compressors- R134a and R600.
1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane, often known as R134a or CF3CH2F, is a non-flammable gas principally used as a “high-temperature” refrigerant for home refrigeration and automotive air conditioners. Due to its lack of toxicity, flammability, and corrosion, it is suitable for routine handling. In the field of centrifugal, rotary screw, scroll, and reciprocating compressors, it is now utilized to replace the more environmentally hazardous R-12 refrigerant.
Iso-Butane in the refrigerant grade R600A is a naturally occurring refrigerant. The refrigerant is the ideal alternative for dangerous refrigerants like R12, R22, and other CFCs and HCFCs and is employed in a wide range of applications. Due to its low Global Warming Potential, R600A has grown in favor over time (GWP). As a result, it is now the favored refrigerant for residential and light commercial refrigeration appliances like freezers, refrigerators, and drink dispensers. The refrigerant excels for its remarkable thermodynamic performance and is non-toxic and ODP-free.
Models of Walton Compressors and features
The models of R134a compressors are:
The models of R600a compressors are:
Walton compressors come with the following features:
- Low noise: The expectations and demands of our customers are our main design priorities. Our talented design team is dedicated to making our compressor as quiet as possible while maintaining optimal efficiency. We provide a variety of contemporary, small compressors with a very low noise profile.
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: A skilled R&D engineering team is constantly developing new beginning technologies for compressors that can operate at both low and high operating voltages to reduce the impact of voltage fluctuation. As a result, we can provide a variety of products with a wide range of operating voltages that can satisfy your needs.
- Optimized Efficiency: In Walton, energy efficiency is the main consideration while developing any kind of product. To make compressors more effective, quieter, and environmentally friendly, skilled R&D engineers are always investigating compressor development. As a result of our unwavering commitment, we provide a complete product line that includes compressors with standard efficiency.
- Green Technology: Walton has long been known for its environmentally friendly merchandise. Despite having some production units that use R134a, we are working to build all batches of compressors using natural alternatives like R600a and R290a in order to eliminate CFCs. We have already provided numerous items using R600a with notable efficiency and low noise level due to its ecological benefits.
Importance of Compressor datasheet
As you have already noticed, there are different models of refrigerator compressors with various refrigerants.
The models and details of each of these compressors need to be assembled somewhere in a disciplined way for a quick skimming through regarding all the compressor details.
A data sheet does exactly that for the buyers of compressors. You can all the information at once in the data sheet regarding all the models and choose and buy the required compressor as your suit.
Only refrigerator manufacturing companies or companies who sell compressors can buy compressor data sheets.
Why Choose Walton Compressor Data Sheets?
By combining innovative technology and knowledge, Walton innovates to create a society that is more advanced, sustainable, and environmentally friendly. Walton does not make any concessions regarding product quality issues. To guarantee high-quality products while rigorously adhering to international standards, we constructed in-house cutting-edge laboratory facilities from the leading testing equipment manufacturers worldwide.
Benefits and Features:
- Maximum effectiveness
- Very little noise.
- Various cooling capacity options.
- Totally factory tested
- Materials resistant to corrosion.
- Protection from Reverse Rotation.
- Leak rate for 100% compressor is guaranteed to be 7.6 x 10-8 mbar/l/sec using helium-filled leak detection system.
- High precision lab equipment is used to inspect all machined parts. For instance, the accuracy of CMMs is 1.8 while that of roundness-roughness measurement devices is 0.25.
- Tests with high pressure, high temperature, and 500000 ON/OFF cycles guarantee a long compressor life.
- By adhering to International Standard IEC 60335-2-34, electrical safety is assured.
You will get all the high quality compressors from Walton, and the related information regarding them in the data sheet. So buy compressor data sheets from Walton now!