If you’re looking for a new refrigerator, you’ve probably heard the term “inverter compressor.” It appears to be quite technical, but what precisely is it, and do you require it?
The industry is rapidly evolving. The most energy-efficient technology, inverter technology, is now transforming the way systems are designed and installed to satisfy temperature control needs around the world. The company that is the first to use variable-speed technology has a competitive advantage.
Walton inverter compressor is the most economic, efficient, and reliable that you will find in the market in Bangladesh.
What is a compressor?
The compressor is the heart and workhorse of any refrigeration system, whether it’s for refrigeration or air conditioning. It is responsible for the actual refrigeration process (its cooling effect). It’s a pump that compresses a refrigerant in gas form into a liquid form at high pressure, generating heat through compression, the same heat that was extracted from the chilled room to create the refrigeration. When released into its cooling coil or evaporator on the suction side of the system, the refrigerant in its liquid form creates the cooling effect before rapidly evaporating back into its gaseous form.
Its computer-generated “smart” source is the inverter section of the mechanism (a microprocessor or computer). All inverters detect temperatures differently from one brand to the next, but they are all modern engineering marvels in their own right.
In theory, an inverter might run an old-style reciprocating compressor. It features a DC (direct current) motor/compressor for quiet operation and minimal energy consumption.
Not only does the inverter/compressor run quietly and consume less electricity, but it’s also built to endure for 20 years, thanks to the fact that it never totally shuts down, avoiding the dangerous on/off cycles of traditional motors/compressors. It is accomplished by the inverter analyzing the data it receives. It then creates a highly stable and even fixed temperature, thanks to its direct current (DC) circuitry, which allows for varied compressor/motor working speeds, resulting in a very even temperature flow, which helps to keep food fresh for longer.
Benefits of Walton Inverter Compressor
- Better power supply quality, system diagnostics, humidity control, energy savings, precise temperature control, less noise, process safety, and increased comfort are all advantages.
- Inverter compressor technology opens up new possibilities for air conditioning systems, including more energy-efficient buildings, lower energy usage, and lower operating costs.
- Furthermore, the technology enhances the power factor, resulting in improved power supply quality, improved system diagnostics, and open communication protocols that make service easier.
- Continuous cooling demand adaption results in greater energy savings and more precise temperature management.
- The compressor matches the cooling capacity to the power input. When compared to a fixed speed or mechanically modulated compressor, the unit copes well with temperature changes and runs at partial load, resulting in an annual energy bill savings of over 30%. The constant temperature management ensures that the procedures run smoothly and comfortably. Overall, this means that buildings are more energy efficient.
- Capacity modulation reduces power demand peaks, which helps to improve grid reliability and the quality of power delivered.
- Due to the ability to alter the capacity of the unit and thus greater control of the evaporation temperature, the unit is appropriate for spa installations.
- During a partial load operation, there is less noise than with traditional on-off systems.
Why Choose Inverter Compressor
Walton uses a combination of modern technologies and knowledge to create a more evolved, sustainable, and environmentally responsible society. Walton makes no concessions when it comes to product quality. We’ve built advanced laboratory facilities in-house, using the greatest testing equipment from across the world, to ensure high-quality products that adhere to international standards.
Features & Advantages:
- Optimal effectiveness
- The noise level is extremely low.
- A wide range of cooling capacities are available.
- R134a and R600a units are available.
- This product has been thoroughly tested at the manufacturing.
- Materials that are resistant to corrosion.
- Protection from Reverse Rotation.
- For a 100 percent compressor, a helium-filled leak detection system ensures a leak rate of 7.610-8 mbar.l/sec.
- -High-precision lab machines inspect all machined parts. For example, the accuracy of a CMM is 1.8, while the accuracy of a Roundness-Roughness measurement machine is 0.25.
- Compressor life is extended by high pressure, high temperature, and 500000 cycles ON/OFF tests.
- Electrical safety is ensured by adhering to the International Standard IEC 60335-2-34.
Buy Inverter Compressor from Walton
A high-priced piece of equipment, an inverter compressor comes with much higher-priced support services. When compared to the cost of a typical compressor, the price difference is significant.
When looking at it from the perspective of a long-term investment, the difference is mitigated by decreased energy costs. The price differential between these two types of air conditioners usually takes two years to equalize.
When it comes to energy efficiency, electricity prices, and operational effectiveness, inverter compressors are hard to beat. Only time will tell whether they are well-liked by the broader public.
Walton is Bangladesh’s leading refrigerator producer. Walton is known for consistently creating high-quality goods. Walton’s electrical products are covered by a 12-month warranty. With Walton, you have a lot of options because they offer a wide range of products at a variety of rates. You won’t have to worry about various meals coming into contact with one another because all Walton refrigerators have distinct features and compartments. BSTI approved and 5-Star certified, all of Walton’s refrigerators and freezers are available.
Walton is a manufacturer of high-quality electronics at an affordable price. There are numerous alternatives to choose from. Because their products are 100 percent authentic, you never have to worry about their quality. To learn more about the innovative and energy-efficient air conditioners, contact your local Walton Plaza or visit their website. Get the highest-quality electronic products from Bangladesh’s most reputable manufacturer!