A fantastic method to illuminate your property without the need for labor-intensive and expensive electrical work is solar wall lights.
To enjoy years of mains-free solar lighting, simply place your Walton Solar Wall Light in an area that receives enough sunlight.
Walton’s selection of solar wall lights for the outdoors and gardens were created using the most recent, ground-breaking advancements in LED and solar panel technology and design. This is why Walton Solar Wall Light is more popular day by day.
How do Solar Lights work?
The solar photovoltaic (PV) panel, battery, control electronics, and light fixture are the four essential parts of a solar light. A solar panel uses the sun’s light when it is shining to generate electricity. After then, the energy can be used right away or stored in a battery. The majority of solar lights are designed to supply electricity at night, so they will undoubtedly come with a battery or have the ability to connect to one. Due to the availability of solar energy, the battery may not need to have a high capacity, but it should have a long lifespan to account for the challenges associated with battery replacement in various locations across the world.
The requirement for both solar panels and batteries has significantly decreased with the introduction of LED lighting. They consume considerably less energy than other types of lighting, allowing for a smaller solar panel and battery (more transportable and less expensive). The control electronics are necessary to distribute the system’s energy, ensure its security, and maybe turn on or off your light based on the amount of light it is exposed to. When it gets dark outside, solar lights designed for outdoor lighting frequently turn on automatically. Some solar reading lights switch off during the day to preserve the solar charge, but they won’t turn on unless a user turns them on.
Walton Solar Wall Light Features
- Collecting green energy while being charged by the sun.
- A device that is charged by sunshine is a solar wall light.
- 5 to 6 hours for charging and 48 hours for discharging (dimming mode).
- At night, it will light up brightly when people approach.
- Walton solar lights collect sustainable energy while making the best use of solar power by the sun, converting solar energy to electric energy.
Advantages of Walton Solar Wall Lights
- The fact that Walton solar wall lights automatically adjust based on the amount of sunshine is one of their key advantages. Additionally, the sunlight that is captured is transformed into solar energy, which is then converted into electricity for later use. Traditional LED wall lights, on the other hand, are unable to perform this job and are expensive due to their high electricity consumption.
- Screws are all that are required to set it up, making installation simple. No electrical installation is necessary. The lighting is wireless. You don’t have to pay for labor costs for installation, wiring, etc. There is no need for an external power source because the Walton solar wall light is powered by sunshine.
- Compared to other LED lights, the Walton solar wall light has a very long lifespan.
- Walton solar wall lights significantly contribute to lowering the negative global carbon footprint. Renewable energy sources were used in the development and design of these lights. In regular bulbs, there are pollutants like mercury and xenon that produce pollution. Walton solar wall lights include no toxic materials, so their waste won’t pollute the environment.
- Solar wall lights don’t have ultraviolet or infrared radiation like conventional lights do. So it doesn’t harm our health. The solar lamp’s light beam is safe to contact even directly.
- The solar wall motion sensor lights are not wired in any way. This is crucial for the safety of kids, animals, guests, and anybody else moving close to the light. Wireless solar wall lights are safe in comparison to traditional lights that have twisting cables. The fact that solar lights don’t overheat is another benefit of using them. These lights are safe to install or position anyplace.
Why do you need solar wall lights?
For good reason, solar illumination is becoming more widely used. This type of lighting is efficient, inexpensive, portable, and friendly to the environment. If you choose solar-powered illumination, you’ll never go back to conventional lighting.
- Solar energy is a regenerative source of both light and power. The sun will always rise, therefore there is no need to be concerned about running out of light. Installing solar lights can ensure that your home or place of work is constantly well-lit, allowing you to relax. With regard to power and other limited resources, the same cannot be true. You may rest easy knowing that your home or place of business will be adequately lit no matter what happens to the environment after your solar-powered lights are installed.
- Consider all the times you’ve needed to run a cord to your lights in order for them to function. When you switch to solar-powered lighting, you won’t need to run any such cords. You will be given a consistent source of power without unsightly wires that could cause you to trip. There is no easier situation than that.
- Wouldn’t it be good to lower your energy costs while also contributing to environmental preservation? Changing to solar-powered lights will help you reduce your carbon footprint. When you can use the sun to brighten your living or working environment, there is no need to use expensive non-renewable energy sources.
Why Choose Walton?
If you want to make sure that the quality is not compromised, you should purchase your Solar Wall Lights from Walton. Bangladesh’s top manufacturer of electrical and electronic appliances is Walton. They are familiar with the wants and tastes of the average Bangladeshi as a local brand. They draw on their many years of expertise to produce goods that are high in quality and technology and inexpensive. Each person can purchase the item they require thanks to the wide range of costs offered by Walton items.
Walton produces high-tech Solar Wall lights that are long-lasting and robust. They are both environmentally responsible and energy-efficient. Walton is constantly working to improve its products and introduce brand-new ones.