Doing laundry is a tiring task that most people dread. It can take a long time to load, sort, scrunch, and tuck. An efficient and cost-effective washing machine, on the other hand, may relieve your future stress when it comes to the daunting work of manual washing. To ensure that, you need an efficient washing machine. Washing machines have become an unavoidable and essential part of our daily lives, and choosing the perfect one can be difficult.
At Walton, you can conveniently choose the most perfect washing machine for your household and buy it at an affordable price. This article will guide you on how to clean a washing machine!
Different Kinds of Walton Washing Machines Available in Bangladesh:
Walton is an excellent choice if you want a washing machine that is both efficient and cost-effective. Depending on the load, the devices can be one of two types:
- Top-loading Washing Machine: Top-loading washing machines are the most common in Bangladesh. The clothing is loaded from the top in a top-loading washing machine. During and after washing, a cover on the top opens and shuts in your direction to load and unload the clothing into the spherical tank inside. If you have a back condition or don’t want to bend over, a top-loading washing machine is a way to go.
- Front-loading Washing Machines: Front-loading washing machines are the most environmentally friendly equipment because they consume less energy, water, and detergent. A front-loading washer, like a top-loader, washes, rinses, and dries clothing from the front instead of the back.
Furthermore, washing machines can be divided into two types based on their level of automation:
- a) Semi-Automatic Washing Machine:A semi-automatic washing machine has washing and drying tubes or vessels that are separate. It also comes with two timers, one for washing and the other for Spin. A semi-automatic washing machine, in a nutshell, allows you to select how you use it.
- b) Fully Automatic Washing Machine:A fully automatic washing machine with a single tube automatically washes, rinses, and dries clothing while calculating the amount of water and detergent needed to wash the clothes based on the number and weight of the clothes.
How To Clean a Washing Machine:
Cleaning a washing machine might seem like a struggle but there are some easy steps that you can follow to get the job done easily –
Cleaning a Front-Loading Washing Machine
- Gather the following cleaning supplies: White vinegar that has been distilled, Soda (baking), a Bottle for spraying, a Cloth made of microfiber, and a Toothbrush.
- Fill a spray bottle halfway with white vinegar and mist the inside of the drum. Wipe the entire area with a microfiber cloth, ensuring that no surface is left undisturbed. (White vinegar is one of nature’s most effective cleaning agents, effortlessly cutting through residue, buildup, hard water stains, and even grease.)
- Following that, the rubber gaskets (door seals) require some serious cleaning. You’ll undoubtedly find muck, mildew, and even hair as you wipe around them. Remove everything!
- Pour two cups of distilled white vinegar directly into the detergent dispenser of your washing machine. Set the washing to its longest cycle and the hottest water temperature.
- Pour half a cup of baking soda directly into the washing machine’s drum and run it on the same settings as before (highest and hottest).
- Clean the outside and interior of the door with vinegar and a microfiber towel until it sparkles. Run it along the front of the machine, paying special attention to the knobs and control panel.
- By leaving the door ajar and allowing the machine to air dry, you can avoid mold and mildew (or wipe it with a dry microfiber cloth).
Cleaning a Top-Loading Washing Machine –
- Set the temperature of your washing machine to the highest and hottest setting. Turn it on and add four cups of white vinegar. Pause the washing machine once it’s filled and barely begun, and just let the water and vinegar sit for an hour.
- You can clean the remainder of the washing machine’s surfaces while you wait. Using a microfiber cloth, spritz vinegar on the top and bottom of the lid, as well as the sides and front of the washer. Every square inch of your appliance should be rubbed.
- The detergent and fabric softener dispensers in the washing machine demand additional attention. A toothbrush will come in handy for thoroughly cleaning and scrubbing their openings.
- Once the first cycle is complete, add a cup of baking soda and restart your washing machine (still on the hottest/highest settings).
- You should dry a top loader the same way you would a front loader. You may either leave the lid up until it’s completely dry or wipe it out with a dry microfiber cloth.
Following these simple steps, you can clean a front-loading or a top-loading washing machine!
Why a Walton Machine is Necessary for Your Household:
A washing machine saves a lot of time when compared to hand washing. You do not need to sit and monitor the washing machine. After loading your stuff into the machine and starting the cycle, you can walk away. You can do other things while the process is underway! Using a washing machine cuts down on the time it takes to clean clothes.
Walton washing machines range in size from small apartment-sized devices that roll around the kitchen and connect to a sink to larger versions that are installed in the basement or laundry room and connect directly to a water line. Sheets and comforters, for example, can be split into different sizes. Different washing machines have different cycles to complete depending on your items. You can select the desired function, and the device will do the rest!
Because Walton is a local brand, it is better familiar with the needs of Bangladeshi clients. They’ve made strenuous efforts to keep up by achieving technological advancements. Their products are made of high-quality, long-lasting materials. They’ve built a choice of high-tech and high-functioning washing machines to meet your needs. Visit your local Walton showroom to learn more!