If the thought of that first pour over motivates you to get out of bed in the morning or a cup of tea offers you the boost you need to get through the day, it’s time to invest in an electric kettle that can handle all of your hot beverage demands.
And after you have an electric kettle, you’ll realize that it can do a lot more: They also make cooking items like oatmeal and spaghetti go faster by boiling water in the single glance.
You might wonder why bother with an electric one when a stovetop kettle or pot of water would suffice. Electric kettles shut off automatically, making them a safer and more reliable alternative to a left-on flame or burner.
When the water in the kettle runs out, certain electric kettles turn off the kettle, ensuring that you are not at risk of a bursting pot.
One of the leading brands which has been standing in the front line, Walton, may help you to find such a high quality kettle with the electric features at an affordable price.
What is an Electric Kettle?
An electric kettle is a useful tool that makes your work easier and faster. Boiling water in a pan is not only time consuming, but it also puts you at danger of burns.
You don’t have to go to the kitchen every time you want a cup of tea or to boil a glass of water with an electric kettle.
Simply position the kettle wherever it is most convenient for you and prepare your favorite beverage in a short amount of time. Electric kettles provide a lot more benefits than you would believe.
For tea drinkers, the advantages of utilizing an electric water kettle are numerous. You may want to cling on to your sentimental sentiments for classic teapots, but technological advancements have improved the flavor of superb tea, and you’ll soon find yourself displaying your old teapots as decorations and allowing your electric kettle to take up valuable countertop real estate.
Benefits of using an electric kettle
- Better taste: To bring out the flavor of various beverages, they must be cooked at varied temperatures. When you boil water on the stove or in the microwave, the consistency may vary, changing the flavor of your tea or coffee. You won’t have to worry about remaining vigilant to keep the taste consistent with an Electric Kettle. The contemporary electric kettle has an in-unit temperature control and shuts off automatically when the water has reached the desired temperature.
- Lessen power bill: Electric kettles use far less energy than electric stovetops or microwaves. When compared to using an electric stove, an electric kettle with a greater wattage warms water significantly faster. You save money on your power cost when water boils quicker. In fact, compared to a standard cooktop or microwave, an electric kettle is 80% more productive and efficient.
- Safety: An advanced feature of an electric kettle is auto shut-off, making it safer than conventional cooking solutions. Electric kettles, unlike traditional stovetop kettles, halt the boiling process as soon as the liquid in the kettle begins to bubble. This also eliminates the risk of leakage or over-boiling from the top of the kettle. Furthermore, these kettles protect you from dangerous burns caused by exposed flames on a gas burner.
- Time-saving: It takes a long time for water to boil, especially in the cold. An electric kettle, particularly one with a high wattage, boils water in a short amount of time. Boiling water or other liquids in an electric kettle uses around 80% of the energy.
- No boiling over: The automated shutoff prevents your water from boiling over. If you’ve ever been preoccupied with anything else and let your pot boil for an extended period of time, you’ll love this function.
- The Grip: The open handle allows you to grasp in whatever way would be most comfy for you.
- Keeping Things Warm: It includes a stay warm function, so when you return to it, your water will still be at the same temperature. This is especially useful if you’re having company around and they’re running late. After you start the kettle, the water will stay heated for 30 minutes.
What is the best Electric Kettle in Bangladesh?
Walton Electric Kettle is the best electric kettle in Bangladesh. Water, tea, coffee, cappuccino, and a variety of other beverages may all be swiftly boiled with the Walton electric kettle.
The stainless steel facet of the Walton kettle ensures rapid boiling and cleaning. For you, it is absolutely risk-free.
The reasons why Walton got the tag of the best electric kettle manufacturer are stated below:
- It has a beautiful double-layer body with a cool touch to it.
- Food-grade materials that are healthier
- Boiling activity that is quick.
- The inside housing is made of stainless steel, and the outer housing is made of plastic.
- The LED light serves as a power indication.
- Anti-scald protection
- 360° rotating base on a cordless electric kettle.
- High-efficiency heating element
- Concealed heating element
- Jog dial weight and timer
- Silver pull door and stainless panel
- Overheat prevention
- Indicator light
- Dry boil
- Nice glass body with a cool touch
- Materials that are better for food
- Boiling motion is quick
Why should you go with Walton?
- For goods costing more than BDT 10,000, Walton offers an EMI payment plan of up to twelve months.
- For a year, Walton offers a great warranty on all electrical products!
- All of Walton’s microwave ovens have numerous power settings that you may customize to meet your specific requirements.
- All of Walton’s products include a child lock to keep your children secure.
- Walton’s goods are available at any of the twenty-five locations in Bangladesh.
So, if you’re having problems deciding on purchasing an electric kettle or any other electric essentials with high-quality and sophisticated up-to-date features and are concerned about the amount of space and money you’ll use, Walton is there to help!