As the demand for television grew, new technologies were developed to improve the performance of television. Experts are always developing new cutting-edge technologies to improve existing technology and provide a better user experience. As a consumer from Bangladesh, you may be wondering, “Are Walton LED TVs worth it?” while buying a television.
When you don’t see the black and white hefty and thick box that displays you moving images from the nineteenth century, it’s a sign of how far technology has progressed. This has progressed to the point where it is now more colorful, thin, and light. Walton Basic LED TV is now available in Bangladesh and can live up to your every expectation from the best quality LED TV possible.
What is an LED TV?
LED TVs are being marketed as the newest and best flat-screen televisions by several of the major television makers. But what exactly are LED TVs, and what should you know about them before you buy one?
An LED TV is just an LCD TV using light-emitting diodes (LEDs) instead of typical cold-cathode fluorescent bulbs as the backlighting (or CCFLs).
LCD is a transmissive technology that requires each pixel to be lighted from behind, or backlit, unlike plasma and OLED, which are emissive technologies in which each pixel is its own distinct light source.
Features of an LED TV
- Initially, LED-based displays were backlit by a “full array” of LEDs behind the LCD, across the back of the screen, similar to a typical CCFL backlight. Engineers had to shift the extra layer of LEDs to the sides of the panel to make even smaller TVs. LEDs are mounted to all four corners of the TV with this type of backlighting, and light is directed inward to the center of the TV via “light guides.” These TVs are known as “edge-lit” LED-based LCDs, and they are by far the most prevalent on the market today.
- A method known as “local dimming” is used in all modern LED-based LCDs with rear-placed, full-array LED illumination. When separate sections of the image get darker or brighter, local dimming allows elements of the backlight to be muted or brightened individually. The LEDs behind the words in a credit sequence, for example, can light up while those behind the black backdrop stay dark. The ability to dim sections of the screen reduces the amount of light that seeps through to darkened pixels, resulting in deeper and more realistic blacks. Because the contrast ratio is determined by black levels, the deeper the blacks, the more the image—and colors—appear to explode. Additionally, the whole image will appear clearer.
- The main advantage of using edge-lit LED backlighting is that TVs can be made slimmer. However, the backlighting isn’t as consistent as it might be. If you display a white picture on an edge-lit display, you may notice that the screen’s outside edges look brighter, or “hotter.” Additionally, when you display an all-black image, the screen’s edges will seem lighter (grayer).
- LED backlighting may indeed reduce power consumption, and certain LED-backlit LCDs are the most energy-efficient flat panels on the market. Standard fluorescent backlighting, on the other hand, is becoming more efficient.
- LCD TVs have long been chastised for lacking the deep blacks of plasma televisions. With the development of LED backlighting with local dimming, the greatest LED TVs can now compete with the best plasmas in terms of black levels, and the picture quality is superb. LED-backlit LCD TVs are also more energy-efficient and lighter than plasma TVs, as previously stated.
Why Walton LED TVs are worth buying?
When you use Walton’s Basic LED TV, you’ll get access to all of the television’s greatest and most engaging features. The Walton Basic LED TV has the following characteristics.
- Cost friendly- The Walton Basic LED TV has a price tag that is well within everyone’s budget. According to their budget, everybody may purchase Walton’s Basic LED TV.
- Excellent Resolution- You can watch your favorite shows in 720p resolution on even the most basic LED TV. A higher resolution is available as you progress through the newest editions of Walton TV. You may enjoy more vivid colors on your TV thanks to Walton’s International standards.
- Simple to set up The Walton LED TV’s striking design, along with the exquisite stand, creates an attractive TV that can effortlessly merge into a variety of settings. The TV can also be mounted on the wall by simply removing the stand and attaching it to the bracket for a more comfortable viewing experience.
- Best Audio Quality- The TV’s built-in speakers are situated at the bottom and offer crisp, focused sound.
- Stylish Thin Bezel- The stylish narrow bezel reduces the broad borders, allowing more attention on the screen. The broad viewing angles provide a boundary perspective, allowing viewers to see the details on the screen even from the corner of the room.
- Diverse Content- The Walton Basic LED TV offers a wide range of multimedia, allowing consumers to avoid making compromises in terms of amusement. To enjoy it, simply put in your USB stick, choose your favorite content, and push play.
- Wide Range of Extensions- It’s now easier than ever to connect external smart devices to the TV without worrying about the ports. Using a high-speed HDMI cable to connect a home theater system is no longer a bother. USBs, AV in/out, and USBs are all compatible with the TV. Don’t miss out on any movies or programs since you can simply download them and view them in high definition on your Walton Basic LED TV using a pen drive.
Walton LED TV in Bangladesh
So, are Walton LED TVs worth it? Walton, Bangladesh’s No. 1 electrical brand, is always coming up with electronic goods that exceed people’s expectations. One of the triumphs that Walton has brought to its clients is the basic LED TV. Walton is Bangladesh’s premier television brand, with cutting-edge features and cutting-edge technology to assure international standards. Walton not only makes the greatest LED TV, but they also back it up with a warranty to ensure that its quality and features endure a long time. Walton is a well-known brand that you can trust.