For beginners, a rice cooker is unquestionably one of the most important kitchen gadgets. The rice cooker is your best bet if you’re seeking a gadget that will make your regular cooking easier. A rice cooker makes the cooking process easier and more efficient. Walton can offer you the best rice cookers at the most competitive costs.
Variations of Rice Cookers:
Rice cookers are electronic rice cookers or rice steamers. A cooking pot, a heat source, and a thermostat are all included. The temperature of the cooking basin is measured by the thermostat, which regulates the heat. At Walton, you’ll find a variety of rice cookers.
These rice cookers come in a variety of colors and styles. It has a replaceable interior, warmer setting options, auto shutoff mechanisms, and a variety of other features. Non-stick, programmable, and digitalized items are also possible. Rice cookers that use induction cooking are also available. If you’re worried about how to cook rice in a rice cooker, don’t be! It’s an amazingly simple process!
How To Cook Rice Using A Rice Cooker:
Rice cookers are automatic and simple to use, but you should always follow basic safety precautions.
• Pick your preferred type of rice and properly wash it.
• Toss the rice into the cooking pot and combine it with the clean water in the proportions specified. The general ratio of water to rice in a rice cooker is 1:1. 2 1/4 cup water to 1 cup brown rice should be used for cooking brown rice.
• Most rice cookers come with a measuring cup, and some even have markers on the cooking pot so you always know how much rice and water to put in, no matter how many cups or what kind of rice you’re using.
• Stir everything together and spread it out evenly before closing the lid. This will guarantee that the food cooks evenly. When you use a rice cooker, cooking rice will never be a struggle.
• Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for turning on the cooker.
• Once all the water has evaporated and the temperature begins to rise beyond 212°F, the rice cooker automatically turns off, regardless of how elegant or basic the model is. The amount of time it takes to cook rice varies based on the type and quantity of rice used.
• When you’re finished with the process, make sure to clean the cooking pot thoroughly. Walton rice cooker pots are dishwasher safe and simple to clean!
Anyone can operate a rice cooker as the instructions are very clear and easy to follow. Moreover, it is much safer than using a gas burner as it doesn’t involve fire. A rice cooker can be used to prepare many similar dishes as well!
Why Walton Rice Cookers Are The Best:
There are many rice cooker brands available in the market. However, considering the price range and quality of the products, Walton is unparalleled. Walton rice cookers offer many additional facilities that regular ones might be missing:
- Electronic controls with an automated keep-warm feature are simple to operate.
- Better protection when connected with a safety thermostat.
- High quality thick Non-stick coating on Aluminum cooking pots
- The transparent glass top keeps the components hydrated.
- The outside body of an aluminum food steamer is smooth and thicker.
- Antibacterial properties and a warm feeling.
Walton can provide you with all of these amenities at your preferred pricing. The items’ quality and effectiveness will never let you down!
Walton Rice Cooker Price Range:
Walton has a wide range of rice cookers that you can choose from. The appliances may vary in size, color, portability, and pricing. You can find rice cookers starting from as low as 1600 BDT. The most advanced rice cookers can cost around 3400 BDT. Walton offers you the best rice cookers at the lowest price. Buying kitchen appliances has never been more affordable!
The Efficiency of Rice Cookers:
Instead of cooking rice in the traditional way using gas stoves, more people are opting for rice cookers. Rice cookers have made the cooking process much simpler and less time-consuming. There are some benefits that you can enjoy using a rice cooker:
- Preparing rice precisely and uniformly- When you cook rice on the stove, you’re likely to have overcooked rice at the bottom. The rice cooker’s heat is dispersed evenly, ensuring that it is properly cooked.
- Multi-cooking—A rice cooker can be used to prepare rice, oatmeal, and other breakfast cereals. It can also be used to steam vegetables.
- Flexible Settings- You may now cook a variety of grains thanks to the many setting options.
- Soft rice- The biggest issue with cooking rice is that it becomes sticky. A rice cooker can be used to solve this problem. The grains are separated from one another when they are boiled.
- When using a rice cooker, you do not need to intervene in the cooking process like you would while using a manual or traditional approach. The appliance will automatically turn off when the rice is cooked properly.
These are the facilities that you can’t have if you cook rice using gas stoves. Rice cookers are much safer and simpler to operate. Considering all the pros, getting a rice cooker is undoubtedly a smart decision.
Why You Should Buy Walton Rice Cooker:
If you’re not sure why you should buy a Walton rice cooker, you can always check out their website or visit a local Walton store to see for yourself. You can trust Walton without a worry if you’re looking for the best rice cooker in Bangladesh. They not only offer rice cookers at the lowest prices in Bangladesh, but they also ensure that the products are of the highest quality. For as low as 1600 Bangladeshi Taka, you may have the finest rice cooker.
Walton is the ideal option when it comes to buying electronics because of its unrivaled service and reasonable prices. Walton is Bangladesh’s most popular electronic brand due to its consistent excellence. Their products are guaranteed to be authentic and come with a warranty, so you’ll never have to worry about the quality!