Walton has brought a revolution in the world of kitchen appliances by introducing innovative and modern equipment. A hot plate cooker helps you to cook efficiently and ensures a hassle-free process. This appliance is sure to make your daily cooking easier and more convenient. The multipurpose features are sure to impress anyone. If you are wondering what the uses of a hot plate cooker are, this article will guide you right through it!
What is a Hot Plate Cooker?
A portable self-contained tabletop small appliance cooktop with one or more electric heating elements or gas burners is known as a hot plate cooker. A hot plate cooker can be used as a stand-alone device, although it is most commonly used to replace one of the burners on an oven range or kitchen stove. Food is frequently prepared on hot plate cookers in places where a full kitchen range would be inconvenient or impractical. The surface of a hot plate cooker might be flat or spherical. Traveling or in locations without electricity, hot plate cookers can be utilized.
What are the Elements of a Hot Plate Cooker?
The plate is usually made of a strong metal like cast iron or ceramic. Steel or plastic may be used for the rest of the hot plate. Most hot plates include one or two burners, as well as a choice of temperature and heat warning knobs.
How Does a Hot Plate Cooker Work?
A hot plate cooker uses electricity to generate heat rather than the more traditional method of using fire. It accomplishes this by passing energy through heat coils. The electrical resistance of the heat coils is relatively high. When electricity finds resistance along its path, the energy accumulation converts to heat, causing the heating coils to emit heat. This heat efficiently cooks your food!
Features of a Walton Hot Plate Cooker:
Walton hot plate cookers come in two different variations – WHP-SMH15 and
- WHP-SMH15: Includes a Heavy Duty Cast Iron Heater and has a 185mm Diameter heating surface. Ensures Quick Heating up to 1500 Watt. It has a Safety Hood installed and a Thermal fuse for overheat protection. Its other parts include Non-Slip Rubber Legs, Indicator Light, and an Adjustable Temperature knob. It also supports Auto Safety Shut off. You can buy this smart appliance at only 2,000 BDT.
- WHP-DAMH22: Supports 1500 Watt & 700 Watt Double Plate cooker, 185mm & 155mm Heating Surface. The double plates and Double Thermostat Temperature control will definitely save your time and effort. This appliance will cost you 3,000 BDT.
What are the Uses of a Hot Plate Cooker?
Remember, you can do anything on a hot plate that you can make in a pot on the stove. It functions similarly to an electric stove burner. Place the heated plate on top of the pot or pan. Apply cooking spray to the cold pan if your recipe calls for it.
- It can make heated sauces, scrambled eggs, and grilled cheese, as well as boil water, make soup, and cook pasta and veggies.
- You don’t need a grill to cook a good steak; in fact, an oven isn’t required. You can sear and serve a steakhouse-quality cut of meat even if your kitchen’s only cooking appliance is a hot plate cooker.
- On a good hot plate cooker, water can be boiled in around 10 minutes or less. Turn on your hot plate if it doesn’t have temperature control. After that, fill your saucer pot or glass kettle with water and place it on top of the hot plate.
- With just a spatula and a frying pan, you can cook eggs any way you choose on a hot plate cooker.
Cooking on a hot plate cooker is diverse and convenient at the same time. You can prepare almost every dish using a hot plate cooker if you utilize the appliance properly!
Benefits of a Hot Plate Cooker:
Hot plate cookers can be used instead of huge stoves in tiny apartments or studios. Many furnished single apartments come with a hot plate cooker and do not allow the installation of a stove. Despite the fact that some college dorms forbid the use of hot plate cookers due to the risk of fire, many students keep them as a means of reheating coffee or creating hot food.
A hot plate cooker can be used as a stand-alone device, although it is most commonly used to replace one of the burners on an oven range or kitchen stove. Food is frequently prepared on hot plates in places where a full kitchen range would be inconvenient or impractical.
The correct hot plate cooker can satisfy your culinary demands in nearly any location, whether it’s a little area, a well-equipped kitchen, or a weekend in the mountains. Hot plates are portable cooking equipment that is ideal for meal prep on the go or for use in small kitchens without access to a full kitchen.
Things to be Careful About While Using a Hot Plate Cooker:
Hot plate cookers are a fire hazard that has caused numerous fires and even fatalities around the world. These fires can be started by overheating the plate by leaving it unattended, or by the cooked item catching fire. Never leave a hot plate cooker unattended, and keep a fire extinguisher nearby in case of an emergency. Experts advise against allowing youngsters to operate hot plate cookers without adult supervision.
As a result, before you use the gadget for the first time, be sure you’ve read the instruction booklet. It will tell you everything you need to know about what you can and can’t do. Also, we strongly advise against attempting the activities that the manufacturer forbids because you risk creating a terrible accident.
Why You Should Buy a Walton Hot Plate Cooker:
Walton is a company that sells affordable high-quality hot plate cookers. There is a vast variety to choose from. Because their products are 100 percent authentic, you never have to worry about their quality. To learn more about the innovative and efficient hot plate cookers, contact your local Walton store or visit their website. Get the greatest products from Bangladesh’s leading electronic manufacturer!