Elevators are one of the contemporary world’s most important inventions. A high-rise building without an elevator is unthinkable. Elevators have revolutionized the world of architecture, and they are continually evolving to meet changing needs. Walton is your best option if you want to buy elevators from a reputable company.
Different Types of Elevators
An elevator is a moving platform that can be open or closed and is used to move people and goods between floors. Elevators were not formerly necessary in multi-story buildings. As a result of the expensive installation and maintenance costs, some real estate investors avoided building elevators. Traction elevators, hydraulic elevators, Machine Room Less (MRL) elevators, and vacuum home elevators are only a few of the types of elevators available. There are two types of geared and non-geared traction elevators. Based on the structure and architecture of the building, you can select an appropriate elevator.
Elevators can be found in apartments, large offices, hospitals, and other commercial buildings. Elevators are required in Bangladeshi high-rise projects, whether residential or commercial.
Walton Elevators in Bangladesh
Walton is Bangladesh’s top electronics brand, and its products are consistent with the highest quality. They mainly sell two types of elevators: cargo and passenger elevators.
- Passenger Elevator: Elevators come in all shapes and sizes, and they work in a variety of ways. The maximum weight capacity of passenger elevators is 10,000 pounds. The majority of them have a 2,500 to 5,000-pound capacity. Depending on the type of structure, some elevators will require special characteristics, such as space to handle stretchers in a hospital facility. Walton provides a low-cost conventional elevator that is attractive, safe, and fitted with cutting-edge technology for efficient operation. The combination of cutting-edge technology and a wide selection of elegant styles raises your home’s worth. The Walton Passenger Elevator now functions more smoothly, minimizing noise and allowing customers to enjoy a more comfortable ride.
- Cargo Elevator: Cargo elevators are larger than passenger elevators and can transport higher loads, with capacities ranging from 2,300 to 4,500 kg. To prevent damage when loading and unloading, cargo elevators often include manually operated doors and sturdy interior coatings. Traction or hydraulic elevators are available. These elevators are designed to withstand the rigors of transporting heavy loads. The Walton cargo elevator is a strong platform with advanced technology, well-designed modules, high-quality materials, and practical safety features, resulting in a long-lasting, high-quality asset. These elevators are available in a variety of types to accommodate a wide range of weights, from little freight to massive loads. Automatic door speed control, a door load detector, a sliding/center opening/side opening door, and an overload sensor are all included.
Walton Cargo Elevators – Functionality and Maximum Reliability:
The Walton cargo elevator is a powerful platform with sturdy technology, highly developed modules, high-quality materials, and practical protection elements, resulting in a long-lasting, high-quality asset. Goods elevators come in a variety of styles to handle everything from light cargo to huge weights.
The features include:
- Capacity: 800kg to 4500kg
- Rated Speed: 0.5m/s to 1m/s
- Motor type: Gearless/ Geared
- Door Opening: 800mm to 2220mm for (Center/side opening) ,2000mm to 3000mm(vertically sliding)
- Lighting: LED
Walton has a team of highly qualified specialists with over ten years of experience working with some of the world’s most known elevator firms for installation. During the installation and commissioning procedure, all safety elements are thoroughly examined and rechecked.
Walton, a Bangladeshi electronics giant, manufactures world-class passenger and cargo elevators in Gazipur using European technology. Customers of the local brand can take advantage of a 5-year installation warranty as well as other intriguing features. Five years is a long period, but they’re ready to take the risk since they believe in the products. All safety features are thoroughly evaluated and rechecked during the installation and commissioning phase. Walton Cargo elevators are definitely worth the purchase!
The Convenience of Using Elevators:
- Connectivity: Lifts can make life easier by lowering the amount of time spent regularly climbing stairwells. Carrying items back and forth each day, usually up and down a staircase, can be exhausting for most homeowners. With an elevator, transporting tough and heavy objects becomes easier, and it saves a lot of time, especially when transferring a large number of products. Elevators can provide a method for persons with mobility issues to enjoy moving around their homes with ease, giving them much-needed independence.
- Adds to the property’s value: Many people believe a home elevator to be a smart investment because it helps to increase the market value of the home. Most of today’s home purchasers are drawn to homes with elevators since many are already thinking about the home’s future accessibility, as no one wants to have to relocate if their mobility deteriorates. As a result, installing a residential elevator will increase the value and appeal of your home.
- Elegance: As residential elevators grow more affordable and popular, many homeowners are using them to add an elegant component to their houses. As previously noted, a home elevator is a long-term investment, and installing one might make your home the first in your area to do so.
Why You Should Buy Walton Cargo Elevators:
Walton cargo elevator is a solid platform that combines sophisticated technology, well-designed modules, high-quality materials, and practical safety elements to create a long-lasting, high-quality asset. These elevators come in a variety of configurations to handle a wide range of weights, from small freight to enormous loads. An overload sensor, automatic door speed control, and a door load detector are all featured, as well as a sliding/center opening/side opening door.
Walton is a well-known brand in Bangladesh when it comes to elevator manufacturing. We build elevators with the most critical features in mind, ensuring your complete satisfaction. In Bangladesh, the price of an elevator varies based on the elevator’s characteristics. To understand more about our elevator rates in Bangladesh, contact us right away or visit your nearby Walton showroom.