In the modern world, electrical appliances have become an inevitable part of our lives. New technologies are being introduced to us almost every day, which may lead to confusion about different appliances that seem to serve the same purpose. One good example of such similar items is blenders and juicers. Although these two may seem like they do the same thing, they are different in quite several ways. As you learn about them, it will help you choose the one that best fits your needs.
Fresh juices and smoothies provide a ton of nutrition and have always proven to be very healthy for the body. Getting that last bit of juice squeezed out of the fruits or creating a blend of the amazing juices you just extracted, may create a big mess and take a lot of time and energy. But to create a nutritious beverage in a short amount of time, Walton blenders and juicers come in handy.
What is a blender?
As the name suggests, the primary function of a blender is, you guessed it right, to blend. In a kitchen, a blender can be used to mix and blend multiple substances, resulting in a one almost liquid state. A blender can also be used for breaking down food into smaller and smaller pieces to make a paste.
Having a blender in the kitchen can make the cooking process a hundred times easier. You can blend up garlic and ginger into a paste, and by doing so you’re ensuring that all the flavours from the spices are getting well infused into your dish giving it a better taste.
Some containers come along with the blender to create a powder of dry ingredients and spices. Having whole cumin seeds in your cooking may or may not release the aroma very greatly. But with having powdered spices you can get ensured that your dish will have the best aroma and flavours.
What is a juicer?
A juicer is a kitchen appliance that is used to extract juices out of fruits vegetables herbs etc. It squeezes out the juice separating from the pulp, leaving behind only the liquid. With juicers, you can squeeze out extracts from herbs and use them to create essential oils and aromatic cooking for both you and your culinary skills.
Juicers are also useful to extract the juices out of fruits that have a lot of seed in them and are hard to get the juice out of. Pomegranates are a good example. Though they have a lot of seeds which can be very annoying the juice of this exotic fruit is blessed with a lot of antioxidants and nutrients. With a juicer, you can leave the seed of this fruit behind and enjoy the pomegranate juice without a fuss.
What is the difference between a juicer and a blender?
The main difference between a blender and a juicer is the pulp and the fibers. A blender will break and mix up all the contents put inside it, resulting in an almost purée like substance. Juicers however only help extract the liquid out of an object, leaving behind all the pulp and fiber.
Having both of these appliances in your kitchen can make your day and your cooking a lot easier. In ancient days, a mortar and pestle would be used to grind something to make a paste out of it. This would take a lot of time and energy. But a Walton blender in your kitchen does that work for you in no time at all! Fresh fruit juices are always very refreshing and work great as a snack. The extraction of the said juices is known to take quite a bit of work. So to make it all easier juicers work wonders in extracting fresh fruit juices with no debris in no time.
What are the similarities between a blender and a juicer?
- Both of them break food item down into smaller substances into an almost liquid texture.
- They make the cooking process easier and more efficient.
- They make cooking less time-consuming.
- Both of the appliances use blades and different containers for different purposes.
- Both of the products result in substances that can be used for various reasons, like making sauce, or infusing flavours and aroma in cooking.
Walton blenders have a 4-in-1 capacity that provides you with amazing functions in just one product!
- They have food-grade plastic that will not spread toxins to the food items.
- Excellent stainless steel blade provide effortless chopping.
- Have different power modes that will let the user adjust the speed according to user’s wish.
- It has overheating protection system that will protect the appliance’s motor from overheating and causing accidents!
The product WBL-12M330 also comes with an amazing fourth container called the meat chopper. This will help to ensure that the bacteria in raw meat does not interfere with your fresh fruits or vegetables. The meat chopper also has a really powerful stainless steel blade that is specifically designed for chopping meat.
If you seem to be worried about the budget, Walton has you covered. It provides a wide range of products like WBL-13CC25 which have multiple functions and amazing safety qualities at the most affordable price!
Why choose Walton?
- Walton is the best electronic appliance manufacturer in Bangladesh
- The products come with a strong, secured warranty for up to a whole year
- You can get amazing deals at the most affordable price.
- Each of the products are made of non-toxic materials that will not contaminate your food in any way.
- Walton provides a 12 months EMI policy for products above BDT 10,000 so you don’t have to worry at all about creating a dent in your wallet.
To buy Walton products visit the nearest outlet or contact us at eplaza.waltonbd.com