We live in a fast-paced world these days. As a result, we demand a large amount of food to nibble on while having very little time and a high energy requirement. We’ve been given contemporary technologies to help us fill that gap.
Microwave ovens are one of these wonderful inventions. It enables us to heat our food in thirty seconds to two minutes! It may also assist us in preparing quick and tasty meals without having to stress about the procedure lasting three to four hours.
What Is A Microwave Oven And What Is It Used For?
A microwave oven is a kitchen gadget, generally shaped like a box that heats the water droplets in our food using high-frequency electromagnetic radiation known as a microwave. Food may be heated quickly in a microwave oven. As a result, you won’t be late for meetings or, worst yet, arrive famished.
Microwave ovens may be used to fleetly prepare quick snacks. A microwave oven is a way to go when you need a quick breakfast but don’t want to spend a lot of money or go through the hour-long process of preparing meals.
Advantages of using microwave
- When utilized, microwave ovens have a lower danger of burns. Unlike other forms of heating technologies, they heat the meal while remaining cold. Food that has been heated can heat the dish in which it has been prepared, but only to a smaller level than traditional stoves and ovens.
- Because of the lower temperature of cooking, which is equal to the boiling point of water, cooking in a microwave oven (as opposed to baking in an oven or frying) prevents the creation of carcinogenic tars and char.
- Other types of kitchen appliances may cook the surface while keeping the inside cool. Microwave radiation penetrates deeper than that, allowing for more equal heating of the meal when used in conjunction with a stirrer or turntable.
- When food is pre-heated in a microwave oven before being placed on the grill or pan, the time it takes to heat the food and the creation of carcinogenic char is decreased.
- Foot (Need correction) preserves more nutrients because of the shortened preparation time in microwave ovens since they are not damaged by extended cooking.
- When cooking or reheating small amounts of food, a microwave oven uses less energy than a cookstove.
- Because the oven has a timer set when the cooking begins, it switches off automatically, so you don’t have to worry about leaving it unattended.
- Because the microwave does not emit any flames, even little children may use it without concern.
- Because the microwave is an enclosed container, it does not emit the steam or smoke that occurs when food is cooked on a stove or over an open flame.
- The microwave oven temperature can be accurately controlled, giving you more control over how you prepare your meal.
What Is Bangladesh’s Best Microwave Oven?
In Bangladesh, the Walton microwave oven is the most effective. It makes three different kinds of microwave ovens, each with its own set of features. You may either get one that solely functions as a microwave oven or one that also functions as a grill.
A microwave oven from Walton that may be used as a microwave, grill, or convection oven is available. A three-in-one oven at a low cost!
What Kinds Of Walton Microwave Ovens Are There?
In Bangladesh, Walton manufactures three varieties of microwave ovens.
- Solo Microwave Ovens: They have a restricted number of functions, to put it that way. Food may be reheated and defrosted in them. Microwave ovens of this sort may also be used to make quick and easy snacks on the road. Microwave ovens on their own are known to cut down on the time it takes to reheat and defrost any form of food. Solo microwave ovens are the way to go if you’re searching for something that simplifies your day-to-day life while still staying within your budget.
- Microwave and Grill Ovens: This kind of microwave oven is a bit more expensive than the previous one, but it comes with an added feature. It combines the functions of a microwave and a grill in one gadget! You may also do both at the same time. It has a fantastic heat-tempered glass door that prevents radiation leakage and protects you safe from any burns. Purchasing two distinct appliances for two different purposes might put a significant dent in your pocketbook. However, at Walton, you can acquire this fantastic device that does two jobs in one!
- Microwave, Grill, and Convection: Last but not least, Walton’s third type of oven includes everything you might want in an oven! This gadget may be used to microwave meals, as well as reheat and defrost any sort of food in the smallest period. You may also use it to grill your meals, saving you the trouble of having to acquire a separate product, especially for that purpose. Separate grilling equipment takes up a lot of room and is expensive.
To prevent this, Walton has created an incredible product that combines all of the greatest features into one convenient package. The most remarkable aspect of this device is that it eliminates the need to select between a traditional oven and a microwave oven. Both of them can be found in a single item. You can make a fast and easy snack with the same equipment and roast a chicken for a few hours to serve at the dinner table.
The attributes of Walton’s Microwave oven
- There are several power levels to choose from to suit your specific requirements.
- Has a heat-resistant tempered glass door, which means you’re less likely to burn yourself, and a nonstick (Change) inside coating, which makes cleaning up spills a breeze.
- A wide range of functions and amenities at a low cost.
Microwave oven safety precautions
- Before placing food in the microwave, be sure it’s at room temperature. If you microwave food that has just come out of the freezer, it might trigger an explosion.
- Check to see if the utensils you’re using are microwave safe; otherwise, they’ll shatter inside the oven and leave you with a major mess to clean up.
- Metal utensils should never be used in a microwave oven.
- Always double-check that the microwave oven door is securely closed, as radiation might escape if it isn’t.
- Never open a microwave oven door without first turning off the switch.
- Before handling the microwave oven plug and switches, make sure your hands are completely dry.
Why should you buy a Microwave oven from Walton?
- For goods costing more than BDT 10,000, Walton offers an EMI payment plan of up to twelve months.
- For a year, Walton offers a great warranty on all electrical products!
- All of Walton’s microwave ovens have numerous power settings that you may customize to meet your specific requirements.
- All of Walton’s products include a child lock to keep your children secure.
- All of Walton’s items are available at any of the twenty-five locations around Bangladesh